The Nut-trapper: Miniature Overture The Nut-trapper: Miniature Overture

Well polished track. Not too distracting with good choice of instruments used. Nice work.

Midnight(AO) Midnight(AO)

I really like this. Beat suits your tone nicely, not too distracting or over the top. Lyrics were intricate and easy to nod your head to. Will be checking out your other stuff.

ABRYZ responds:

thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Mechanical welfare Mechanical welfare

Loving on this track. Really upbeat little medley you have going here. The slower (seriousness part as you called it) run in the middle breaks it up nicely.

The ending is a bit sudden and harsh but that doesn't take away from how nice this is. Top work.

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

Catchy as hell. Great remix. Good move on your half to use the Boyce cover, gives it a more upbeat mood than the Coldplay original.

viewtifulday responds:

Thanks! Plus, the Boyce cover wasn't as dense so it was easy to just cut out the bass and add stuff to it

Hands Up Motherfucker Hands Up Motherfucker

Loved this

Absolutely full of energy and effort. I fucking loved this. Amazing rap.

Circus Song Circus Song

Techno circus

Catchy as chlamydia.

ComptineD'unAutre été(Tiersen) ComptineD'unAutre été(Tiersen)

Solid effort

Despite being off tempo and a few incorrect notes, which you noted yourself, this is a great cover of such a difficult piece to play. It felt as if it were played with such emotional maturity, giving the piece a very personal touch.

Great work.

Comptine d'un autre été [Mix] Comptine d'un autre été [Mix]

Heavy

I think a piece such as this shouldn't be so overexposed to synths and orchestrated fluency. It's composed in a more subtle, delicate way that should be played lightly. It just feels that this heavy build of orchestrated music has robbed the piece of it's uniqueness, delicacy and intimacy that Tiersen originally created.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

...

I'd watch the shit out of that show.

TomaMoto Voice 2009 Candidate TomaMoto Voice 2009 Candidate

Eh...

So you constantly force your voice? You know there's no shame in talking normally, why don't you try that to introduce/part yourself, instead of sounding like "Generic Anime Character X"?

Some voices were great, but diversity isn't really a strong suit of yours.

TomaMoto responds: