All 1,090 movie Reviews

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Look I don't want to sound like some high school student over analysing a copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula, but you really showed how much this election has started to resemble a reality TV show. It went from funny as fuck to depressing when I realised that this really is the political climate in a lot of countries these days.

But hey, I'm probably reading too much into it. Then again all I can do these days is read because you blew off my ears.

Newgrounds In The Nutshall. Newgrounds In The Nutshall.

dude you mispelt nutshell lol

PopFizzy responds:

Yeah I know. I was drinking at the time of making this and then I thought "Wait, this could also work out as part of the joke" So I just left it in there.

Pokemon Go Loading Screen Pokemon Go Loading Screen

Animation seemed to have quite a bit of promise from the start, but the ending felt a bit rushed and the entire animation suffered because of it. The Gyarados looked good, was pretty well animated despite the fact that it was mainly tweens. Was a bit disappointed to see the sound cut out and the fairly lazy Pokeball catch effect on the Gyarados.

The Pokemon trainer looked okay to begin with as a silhouette, but I feel you may have gotten more out of the punchline if you had drawn a character in which you could display facial expression with. If you were to sacrifice character design by using a silhouette you would at least have been expected to make the Pokemon trainer animation flawless, but the walking loop seemed blocky and clunky.

Joke felt a bit too drawn out, the animation could have been done in 20-30 seconds and the punchline may have been stronger because of it.

Solid effort though.

XxFalopioxX responds:

Thanks for the tips, i really appreciate the time you take . and yes , you are right , the Silluete could be more animatic because its was just a silluoete.

im having problemns with the WALKING CYCLE and having problem in the way that I DONT LIKE TO SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN A SINGLE ANIMATION. i want to finish early and i know its a problem because i have to be perfectionist and do the details and everything, im new in animation and i always like to DRAW but never took clases. so here im am doing animation like a hobbie but i really would like to be better Thanks again for the review and sorry for my bad english. lol.

Last slice Last slice

I laughed. Was pretty funny and you kept it short so the joke wasn't dragged on for too long. Good effort on the frame by frame, you didn't shy away from some difficult angles to animate.

Punchline might have been improved with some voice acting for the SWAT guys, but other than that it was good.

TheMultiMechs responds:

cheers mate! i actually at first intended some kind of grunt sounds for the swat guys at the end but just couldnt be arsed. thanks for feedback!

Box V.S. Paper - Say it like you MEAN IT!! Box V.S. Paper - Say it like you MEAN IT!!

I really struggled to understand what was being said most of the time as the background music really competed with your audio, so it was a good move including subtitles.

I tend to see a lot of animations that use characters like yours, and they're generally done so the animator doesn't need to put the effort in by drawing human characters. I mean, the animation had nothing to do with them being boxes or paper, so it just seems a tad lazy.

Visuals were nice. Dialogue was utter jibberish but I had a laugh.

R-Pivot responds:

ill lower the music in a minute or so. and yeah i talk really fast sometimes. you can blame me for that.

Beatdown 1 Beatdown 1

Character design meant they were a bit blocky/clunky in terms of animation. But the rest of it was pretty good. The fight animation was actually quite decent, surprised me a bit.

Keep it up.

Ive Gotta Hand It To You Ive Gotta Hand It To You

Can't really critique this because it's just a still frame with some lip synching. You've got the basics for character design down (eyes, nose, general facial structure looked good, even if it seemed a bit anime-ish).

Just put in a few more hours work next time and get the character moving.

JayCari responds:

yea i havent been wanting to do anymore full body lately but it does mean a lot to me on what you said pal

PokeGross PokeGross

The animation was good, very fluent, very clean and easy to follow.

I don't know what the craze is with Pokemon parodies these days but I sure am getting fed up of them. Feels unoriginal and takes away from any humour you had.

MLG Gamer Not Amused MLG Gamer Not Amused

lol haha memes 4chan and stuff XDDD

InsaneAnimator responds:

yeah hi, I would like in the future for people to say why it's bad. not trying to be mean because it won't make I meaning so give me detail on why it is bad for furture videos keep this in mind thanks

Apple Pie Apple Pie

Fuck me you don't see enough of this on Newgrounds any more.