Be a Supporter!

MarkfaceMarkface

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 174 Fans

Having A Good Time! Having A Good Time!

Rated 1 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Seemed more like a collection of single frames rather than an animation. Flame animation was ripped, not much sense to the whole thing.

Animation Test: Vegeta Animation Test: Vegeta

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Shows promise. Character design, energy wave and cat didn't look great, but your ability to acknowledge animation techniques and functions is promising.

Things such as shaking of the screen, movement. The power up seemed strong because of this.

But since it was just a test animation I can't really give a high score.

Ion0X responds:

Thanks. :)

I really want to make amazing action flash animations one day and make something alot of people can enjoy. And i'm not gonna lie i made the cat have nubs but animals with nubs are adorable to me. Thats one of the reasons i like Gir from Invader Zim.

A Story That Never Ends A Story That Never Ends

Rated 4 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Well animated. Not fond of the voice acting, didn't seem as energetic or lifelike as it could have been. You got some weird, messed up shit going on there and the voices didn't match up, it seemed odd.

Great lip synching, smooth, fluent animation. Good watch.

RubenNK responds:

thanks, and i didn't put as much time in to this as i should.

Trio TicTacToe Trio TicTacToe

Rated 2 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Fun idea, though not an original game (even with the trio rule, it's been done). AI is challenging but there's the annoyance that you're trying to get people to download it and therefore withholding the tougher settings. May have given it a go on the iPhone had you given me the chance to play the full game.

Simple graphics, would have been more interesting with online play to allow longevity.

id8games responds:

Thanks Markface, I'm hoping to implement online play in the next update. This has proven the hard part to implement.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Rated 4 / 5 stars August 15, 2011

I thought this was great

You've created a quality 3D racing game here. It reminds me painfully of old school driving games that you occasionally see in old arcades, mind you, but it was wonderful.

You've done some amazing 3D work here. The quality of the game looked pretty decent for a Flash Browser game. It was quite basic, but that's all that was required to make the game workable and not too distracting or too big.

The sound and music tracks were great and once again, incorporated this old arcade racing game feel to your game.

The only negative side, which I'm sure will have already been mentioned was the sensitivity of the steering. I understand drifting is hard, but you shouldn't be able to do a 180 degree spin in a 2m diameter.

Besides that, good work.

Secret Passway Secret Passway

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars August 9, 2011

Quite fun

I'll admit, I'm a sucker for these kinds of games.

This one was a fun way to kill 10 minutes or so with a handful of puzzles and mildly rewarding experience. Your game was considerably easier than most counterparts I see these days, but that's what made it a little more enjoyable... there were no "Pulling out my hair in stress and anger" moments.

That being said, there's was no real sense of satisfaction getting through the game though. The frustration of insanely difficult games and satisfaction of getting it done go hand in hand. So whilst yours was quite stress free and enjoyable, it'll have no lasting impression due to it's sense of ease.

The game looked quite good, but nothing flashy. The stone wall texture looked great, but the rooms were usually a little off-putting by the very obvious shading. Try and make it a little more surreptitious in the future. The odds and ends in each room (plants, fountains, etc) looked decent.

The music was a good choice, though. Gave the game a very 'hidden Aztec city' feel, which worked well with the look of the dungeons.

All in all, it was a great way to kill 10 or so minutes. But that's about it.

Hands Up Motherfucker Hands Up Motherfucker

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 29, 2011

Loved this

Absolutely full of energy and effort. I fucking loved this. Amazing rap.

Circus Song Circus Song

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 8, 2011

Techno circus

Catchy as chlamydia.

ComptineD'unAutre été(Tiersen) ComptineD'unAutre été(Tiersen)

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars January 20, 2011

Solid effort

Despite being off tempo and a few incorrect notes, which you noted yourself, this is a great cover of such a difficult piece to play. It felt as if it were played with such emotional maturity, giving the piece a very personal touch.

Great work.

rmarquetto_the-quest The Quest

Rated 5 / 5 stars Nov 5, 2011

Onward, my steed!

This is fucking magical.

rutger_alien-hominid-2 ALIEN HOMINID

Rated 5 / 5 stars Nov 11, 2010

Gorgeous

I would of enjoyed Alien Hominid a hell of a lot more if it were even half as fabulous as this picture.

almightyhans_newgrounds-musical Newgrounds Musical

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jun 5, 2010

Love it.

A sexual array of colours and class. I have a new wallpaper.