Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 199 Fans

PokeGross PokeGross

The animation was good, very fluent, very clean and easy to follow.

I don't know what the craze is with Pokemon parodies these days but I sure am getting fed up of them. Feels unoriginal and takes away from any humour you had.

MLG Gamer Not Amused MLG Gamer Not Amused

lol haha memes 4chan and stuff XDDD

InsaneAnimator responds:

yeah hi, I would like in the future for people to say why it's bad. not trying to be mean because it won't make I meaning so give me detail on why it is bad for furture videos keep this in mind thanks

Apple Pie Apple Pie

Fuck me you don't see enough of this on Newgrounds any more.

Formula Z (version 3) Formula Z (version 3)

Love this. Love the old school vibe about it, the birds eye view and insane racing.

Ultimo-Indie-Games responds:

Trio TicTacToe Trio TicTacToe

Fun idea, though not an original game (even with the trio rule, it's been done). AI is challenging but there's the annoyance that you're trying to get people to download it and therefore withholding the tougher settings. May have given it a go on the iPhone had you given me the chance to play the full game.

Simple graphics, would have been more interesting with online play to allow longevity.

id8games responds:

Thanks Markface, I'm hoping to implement online play in the next update. This has proven the hard part to implement.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

I thought this was great

You've created a quality 3D racing game here. It reminds me painfully of old school driving games that you occasionally see in old arcades, mind you, but it was wonderful.

You've done some amazing 3D work here. The quality of the game looked pretty decent for a Flash Browser game. It was quite basic, but that's all that was required to make the game workable and not too distracting or too big.

The sound and music tracks were great and once again, incorporated this old arcade racing game feel to your game.

The only negative side, which I'm sure will have already been mentioned was the sensitivity of the steering. I understand drifting is hard, but you shouldn't be able to do a 180 degree spin in a 2m diameter.

Besides that, good work.

Mechanical welfare Mechanical welfare

Loving on this track. Really upbeat little medley you have going here. The slower (seriousness part as you called it) run in the middle breaks it up nicely.

The ending is a bit sudden and harsh but that doesn't take away from how nice this is. Top work.

Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX) Coldplay-Fix You (vd RMX)

Catchy as hell. Great remix. Good move on your half to use the Boyce cover, gives it a more upbeat mood than the Coldplay original.

viewtifulday responds:

Thanks! Plus, the Boyce cover wasn't as dense so it was easy to just cut out the bass and add stuff to it

Hands Up Motherfucker Hands Up Motherfucker

Loved this

Absolutely full of energy and effort. I fucking loved this. Amazing rap.

Dean Winchester - Pencil Portrait Dean Winchester - Pencil Portrait

Your talent disgusts me

rainwalker007 responds:

lol best complement ever :D

The Quest The Quest

Onward, my steed!

This is fucking magical.

I would of enjoyed Alien Hominid a hell of a lot more if it were even half as fabulous as this picture.