Be a Supporter!

MarkfaceMarkface

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 197 Fans

Apple Pie Apple Pie

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 27, 2014

Fuck me you don't see enough of this on Newgrounds any more.

Iggy Azalea Iggy Azalea

Rated 1 / 5 stars July 18, 2014

Funny enough idea but the 2 frames that went into this distracted from the joke. Seemed lazy.

Da Legend Of Zelda Da Legend Of Zelda

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 17, 2014

Was good for a laugh. To be fair the first minute or so really didn't do the quality of your animation justice. It seemed more like a sequence of freeze frames rather than a single animation. Was almost about to stop watching when I got to some more frame by frame and easier to follow animation.

You're good, and it's good you put the time in for a lengthy, well produced animation. There were points where the animation seemed a bit lazy, but all in all it was a decent watch.

Voice acting was okay, though the voices didn't really seem to match their characters at times, if that makes sense.

Any way, keep it up. Potential is with you.

thesweepstudios responds:

ya the begining was mostly freeze frames but once i got into the groove of the animation i fleshed out the animations more. thanks for the ffedback btw much appreciated

Formula Z (version 3) Formula Z (version 3)

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 18, 2014

Love this. Love the old school vibe about it, the birds eye view and insane racing.

Ultimo-Indie-Games responds:

thanks!

Trio TicTacToe Trio TicTacToe

Rated 2 / 5 stars April 10, 2014

Fun idea, though not an original game (even with the trio rule, it's been done). AI is challenging but there's the annoyance that you're trying to get people to download it and therefore withholding the tougher settings. May have given it a go on the iPhone had you given me the chance to play the full game.

Simple graphics, would have been more interesting with online play to allow longevity.

id8games responds:

Thanks Markface, I'm hoping to implement online play in the next update. This has proven the hard part to implement.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Rated 4 / 5 stars August 15, 2011

I thought this was great

You've created a quality 3D racing game here. It reminds me painfully of old school driving games that you occasionally see in old arcades, mind you, but it was wonderful.

You've done some amazing 3D work here. The quality of the game looked pretty decent for a Flash Browser game. It was quite basic, but that's all that was required to make the game workable and not too distracting or too big.

The sound and music tracks were great and once again, incorporated this old arcade racing game feel to your game.

The only negative side, which I'm sure will have already been mentioned was the sensitivity of the steering. I understand drifting is hard, but you shouldn't be able to do a 180 degree spin in a 2m diameter.

Besides that, good work.

tramway tramway

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 7, 2014

Fun beat, easy to bop to, simple but still good to listen to for a while. Great stuff.

MustyElbow responds:

Thx!

Encounter Encounter

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 7, 2014

Simple, nice and easy beat to listen to. Song progresses nicely over the 3 minutes, decent build up.

MustyElbow responds:

Thanks! <3

Mechanical welfare Mechanical welfare

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 6, 2014

Loving on this track. Really upbeat little medley you have going here. The slower (seriousness part as you called it) run in the middle breaks it up nicely.

The ending is a bit sudden and harsh but that doesn't take away from how nice this is. Top work.

The Quest The Quest

Rated 5 / 5 stars Nov 5, 2011

Onward, my steed!

This is fucking magical.

ALIEN HOMINID ALIEN HOMINID

Rated 5 / 5 stars Nov 11, 2010

Gorgeous

I would of enjoyed Alien Hominid a hell of a lot more if it were even half as fabulous as this picture.

Newgrounds Musical Newgrounds Musical

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jun 5, 2010

Love it.

A sexual array of colours and class. I have a new wallpaper.