Be a Supporter!

MarkfaceMarkface

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 197 Fans

All 1,487 flash Reviews

Apple Pie Apple Pie

Fuck me you don't see enough of this on Newgrounds any more.

Iggy Azalea Iggy Azalea

Funny enough idea but the 2 frames that went into this distracted from the joke. Seemed lazy.

Formula Z (version 3) Formula Z (version 3)

Love this. Love the old school vibe about it, the birds eye view and insane racing.

Ultimo-Indie-Games responds:

thanks!

Da Legend Of Zelda Da Legend Of Zelda

Was good for a laugh. To be fair the first minute or so really didn't do the quality of your animation justice. It seemed more like a sequence of freeze frames rather than a single animation. Was almost about to stop watching when I got to some more frame by frame and easier to follow animation.

You're good, and it's good you put the time in for a lengthy, well produced animation. There were points where the animation seemed a bit lazy, but all in all it was a decent watch.

Voice acting was okay, though the voices didn't really seem to match their characters at times, if that makes sense.

Any way, keep it up. Potential is with you.

thesweepstudios responds:

ya the begining was mostly freeze frames but once i got into the groove of the animation i fleshed out the animations more. thanks for the ffedback btw much appreciated

Best Quest - Episode 1 Best Quest - Episode 1

Absolutely brilliant work on this. Seems to be the start of what could be a rather successful series. It was well animated, funny and easy to watch. I love that you didn't chop this into 2 minute episodes which a lot of people seem to do on here/youtube, so a good lengthy episode made for a decent watch.

The animation was fluent, fun, easy to follow and didn't seem lazy (which can happen if you're making an episode this long). Great art, pretty backgrounds and all in all a pretty professional finish to this.

The voice acting was good, but it seemed to lack energy at time, especially in a couple of parts where perhaps more enthusiasm would be needed, that's my only criticism.

I think you guys will do well here, keep up the great work. How this doesn't have a much higher rating is beyond me.

BestQuest responds:

Thank you so much for your comment, we worked super hard on this and we can't wait to make more! We'll definitely work on punching up the energy in future eps.

But if you don't mind me asking where specifically do you think it could have used more energy in the voice acting? We're trying to find a balance in our delivery so we can make the dialogue sound more conversational and not too zany-- but then not too mundane/boring as well. I'd love to get more feedback from you on that.

Delivery Man Delivery Man

I really liked this. The fact that it was ad-libbed in a single call is obvious, but it makes it funnier, more lifelike. The animation was fluid, really easy on the eyes, which is pretty important for these back and forth dialogue animations.

Enjoyed, keep it up.

Answer Your Door in Rust Answer Your Door in Rust

Short and sweet. There's no need to make a joke last 2 minutes if it can be done in 20 seconds.

Very fluid animation, good detail to minor things (bird, etc). Just a fun animation to watch.

Demo test head turn Demo test head turn

Hair looked a bit off, other than that, it was okay. Can't really give you a good review because test animations should go on the dumping grounds/animation forums rather than being submitted, but eh.

lamgelus responds:

oh thats is an old animation... you a right, thanks for the comment

Trains Trains

Well, that was unique.

Action Features! Ep 1 Action Features! Ep 1

Really enjoyed this. Stop motion wasn't perfect but it did the trick. Voice acting was great, definitely added to the fun of it all.

I think the best sign that I enjoyed it was that I was annoyed when it finished. I could easily watch 5+ minutes of this if the quality and humour remains to this standard.

Go make more.

BeRealNickNaro responds:

Thanks dude, that means a lot. This is literally the first thing I animated ever so I'm surprised to even get decent reviews.

Good news is, more are coming. The next two episodes are recorded and the two after that are scripted.