Be a Supporter!

MarkfaceMarkface

Main News Movies Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 174 Fans

All 1,476 flash Reviews

Having A Good Time! Having A Good Time!

Rated 1 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Seemed more like a collection of single frames rather than an animation. Flame animation was ripped, not much sense to the whole thing.

Animation Test: Vegeta Animation Test: Vegeta

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Shows promise. Character design, energy wave and cat didn't look great, but your ability to acknowledge animation techniques and functions is promising.

Things such as shaking of the screen, movement. The power up seemed strong because of this.

But since it was just a test animation I can't really give a high score.

Ion0X responds:

Thanks. :)

I really want to make amazing action flash animations one day and make something alot of people can enjoy. And i'm not gonna lie i made the cat have nubs but animals with nubs are adorable to me. Thats one of the reasons i like Gir from Invader Zim.

A Story That Never Ends A Story That Never Ends

Rated 4 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Well animated. Not fond of the voice acting, didn't seem as energetic or lifelike as it could have been. You got some weird, messed up shit going on there and the voices didn't match up, it seemed odd.

Great lip synching, smooth, fluent animation. Good watch.

RubenNK responds:

thanks, and i didn't put as much time in to this as i should.

DailyToon #483 DailyToon #483

Rated 5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Didn't know you lot were still about. How fun.

Trio TicTacToe Trio TicTacToe

Rated 2 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Fun idea, though not an original game (even with the trio rule, it's been done). AI is challenging but there's the annoyance that you're trying to get people to download it and therefore withholding the tougher settings. May have given it a go on the iPhone had you given me the chance to play the full game.

Simple graphics, would have been more interesting with online play to allow longevity.

id8games responds:

Thanks Markface, I'm hoping to implement online play in the next update. This has proven the hard part to implement.

Johnny Appleseed Johnny Appleseed

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 17, 2014

Cock frame by frame is the best frame by frame.

69/10

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 19, 2012

Absolutely superb. I don't think I've seen something so in depth and committed in the history of this site.

The sheer quality of your animation is inventive and daring. You haven't shied away from the more difficult angles or style of background with your animation, which a lot of animators can do, especially with such a long animation. It shows commitment, and it allows you to capture the repressive mood of the animation absolutely perfectly.

Despite the very little dialogue, you've managed to subtly reveal a detailed history and strong understanding of the two communities within your movie. It wasn't direct, it didn't have two people sitting around for 5 minutes explaining everything. You took your time and unraveled a imaginative world you've invented.

I adored the music, especially toward the end, it perfectly enhanced the dreary and sinister mood of the movie. Nothing was over the top and it perfectly complimented the characters and environment.

This is the sort of movie and the sort of story I would pay to go and see, and I don't think I've honestly been able to say that about any other animation on this site before.

Furthermore, to anybody who loved this as much as I did. There's a wonderful series of books called Uglies by Scott Westerfeld that approach a same subject. Pretty city and sinister motive behind those who run it. It's a bit teeny, but it's a good series.

Anyway, enough of that... phenomenal work, I want to see more.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 29, 2011

Brilliant

It's quite rare to find a parody movie animated to such effort and talent as yours is. The frame by frame work of the bear was wonderful, very fluent and easy on the eyes.

Wonderful.

Spooky Halloween Song Spooky Halloween Song

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 31, 2011

I physically cannot stand how catchy this is

Effortlessly enjoyable. A cute, quirky Halloween animation. Top work.

BPremo responds:

Thank you!

When a klown dies When a klown dies

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 14, 2011

Congratulations

I really enjoyed this, a deserved winner of the little competition. You really took it to a different style, distancing yourself from the obvious "Oh, make a clown die in some ironic circus trick" route.

The style was superb. Absolutely creepy and visually exciting. The subtle, chalky background worked well with all your frame by frame and apparent lifelessness atmosphere of the animation. The frame by frame work was fluent and interesting, you took on a number of difficult and different angles in this.

I loved the bear... that was a laugh. Something that small really made up the hilarity of the animation, and further emphasized on the circus theme, as it was easy to forget about it from the eeriness of the piece at the beginning.

Great work, congratulations.